1. Interviewing people in advanced so I have a ready made archive.
2. Giving each interviewee the social links (sound cloud, direct link, facebook share) of their podcast when it goes live.
3. Having a few Twitter Peeeps (who have 1,000 – 10,000 followers) tweet out a certain podcast episode: stripper episode
4. Have a mailing list so I can remind people about the upcoming episodes.
5. Start pushing out the podcast on all my media channels (YouTube to Facebook)
6. Wrote an article on Thought Catalog to push people to the Stripper episode.
7. Ask other Podcasters out there to be on their show (Guest Appearances).
8. Ask audience members to review my podcast because I only have eight weeks to get on the New & Noteworthy on Itunes (Free Advertisement).
I haven’t done all of these steps. So, let me recap what I’ve done with the steps above, how it’s affected the stats, what is working, and the next steps to figure out how to make this podcast grow.